This is pretty much all you need to get a slick little Twitter experience up and running. I’m a believer in write once, publish everywhere. Really all the below should be one integrated package. For now, follow the below to get that write once, publish everywhere functionality.
- Set up a twitter account (add me as a contact mattwoodget)
- Vista Sidebar integration for publishing in seconds get this gadget
- Windows Live Spaces integration get this gadget to publish on your blog
- Install this application to sync Windows Live Messenger with your Twitter status
- Install this facebook application to update your FB status via Twitter
- Follow instructions at twitter.com to set up your cell/mobile for remote updates